The Charisma [ChR]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charisma is an awesome, friendly, and pr0 clan currently involved in: A.V.A

Navigation

Latest topics

» medics application
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm by YellowSun

» w00t Black Ops owns
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 am by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - HDM528's Application
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm by HDM528

» Genesis AD Roster
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm by Hazrauken

» Application
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 pm by Dezki

» Application
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 am by Emorangers23

» Already!?!
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - EmoRhapesPeople's Application
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm by LMayo

» aplication
[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm by Emorangers23

Affiliates

free forum

+3
Emorangers23
YellowSun
archerhood81
7 posters

[REJECTED] - Archerhood81

archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 Empty [REJECTED] - Archerhood81

Post by archerhood81 Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Personal Information
    Name*:Ryan
    Age*:13
    Sex:male
    Picture of Self:
    IJJI Forum name*:archerhood81
    Tell Us About Yourself! This is your opportunity for us to get to know you:
    i live in the country,i love baseball,football and figure 8.
    -----------

Do you have:
    Mic?*:no
    Sound?*:yes
    Ventrilo?*:yes

-----------
    In-Game Info
    IGN*:archerhood
    S/D*:0.890
    Rank*:staff sergeant 2
    Rank on alt acc?*:don't have another account
    Preferred Class*:point man
    Class For Scrimming*(Pick only one):point man
    Total game time/week*:6hours and 48 minutes
    Do you like to scrim/play competitively?*:yea
    Prior experience?*:none
    Prior clans*:none
    Reason for leaving (if had a prior clan):
    Where did you hear about The Charisma?:

Affidavit (must read and sign to be able to join)*:

I, Ryan have read the complete The Charisma rules and policies (----), and affirm that I understood them and AGREE TO FOLLOW them. I will take full responsibility for my actions (and disciplinary actions) if I violate the clan rules. If I have any questions about the clan rules or any other clan procedures I am aware that I can ask any of the Staff and Admin members for help to understand them. !I DO!

Last edited by archerhood81 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    YellowSun
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

[REJECTED] - Archerhood81 Empty Re: [REJECTED] - Archerhood81

Post by YellowSun Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Having a mic is mandatory, you will be allotted time to buy a mic if you're willing to buy.
    Also Ventrilo is mandatory as well. It is a free download, so you wont have to pay for it.
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:12 am

.....Yellow, stay off the application threads. First and only warning. It is a rule and you will follow it.

Also, archerhood81 you application is not finish, your s/d is .85, you do not have a mic nor ventrilo as well as you're such a young age... you added to the affidavit which is to stay unchanged. I'm going to have to ask you to first fix your application and you are going to be under very watchful eyes on if you would be a good addition to the clan or not.

Download ventrilo and get on our vent server at:
    Hostname: bismuth.typefrag.com
    Port Number: 42662

Hope to see you on there soon. I would be trying to get a mic if you really want to be apart of this clan.
    Cryo
    Cryo
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Location : Bay Area... if u dont know that place then dont ask about it

Post by Cryo Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:07 am

emo dont yell at me but i felt i should make this aware to this guy.

If you have ANY questions at all feel free to ask anyone including me.

any questions whether its clan related OR game related. all of us are good and I personally have played with every gun
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 am

Emorangers23 wrote:.....Yellow, stay off the application threads. First and only warning. It is a rule and you will follow it.

Also, archerhood81 you application is not finish, your s/d is .85, you do not have a mic nor ventrilo as well as you're such a young age... you added to the affidavit which is to stay unchanged. I'm going to have to ask you to first fix your application and you are going to be under very watchful eyes on if you would be a good addition to the clan or not.

Hope to see you on there soon. I would be trying to get a mic if you really want to be apart of this clan.

andster said i i didnt need a mic or ventrilo hes the one who recomended me to this clan i for got to put his name by the way >.< and what else do i need to do for the download i downloaded the ventrilo and what else?
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:29 pm

archerhood81 wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:.....Yellow, stay off the application threads. First and only warning. It is a rule and you will follow it.

andster said i i didnt need a mic or ventrilo hes the one who recomended me to this clan i for got to put his name by the way >.< and what else do i need to do for the download i downloaded the ventrilo and what else?

Just need ventrilo. During a week period you'll go under our recruit phase which you will be judge by me and the rest of the clan.
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:

Just need ventrilo. During a week period you'll go under our recruit phase which you will be judge by me and the rest of the clan.
    what does the ventrilo do?
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:35 pm

[quote="archerhood81"]
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:

Last edited by archerhood81 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:36 pm

[quote="archerhood81"][quote="archerhood81"]
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:

archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:38 pm

[quote="archerhood81"][quote="archerhood81"]
    archerhood81 wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:

oh and also i dont ahve a mic and i wont be able to get one
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:16 pm

[quote="archerhood81"][quote="archerhood81"][quote="archerhood81"]
    archerhood81 wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:

oh and also i don't have a mic and i wont be able to get one
    i got the ventrilo downloaded and im in the right server so im all set
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 am

Damn.... just edit your post... lol. Alright see you on there >_>
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:58 am

Emorangers23 wrote:Damn.... just edit your post... lol. Alright see you on there >_>
    ok so what do i do now? do i get recruited or? just wait?
    Driftie
    Driftie
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post by Driftie Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 pm

(Insert lame excuse for emo here)

Jesus, just read what has been told to you, and use your common sense.
    Lord Gray
    Lord Gray
    General
    General

Post by Lord Gray Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

Driftie, you don't have to be rude. Some people need more explanation than others. However this is part of the reason why you need a mic. We believe voice comms are a must, and help to connect people. However, from your application, I see that 1) you do not have a mic, and seem to not have an ability to get one? 2) your S/D is not within our required range, and while this can be bypassed by consistent 1.5 S/D in games themselves, the reports I got so far indicate that your skill level is not there yet.

Of course we will continue with your evaluation, but please understand that there are logical reasons to a possible rejection.

Thank you, and all the best

Lord Gray / Charisma Command
    Driftie
    Driftie
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post by Driftie Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 am

I hate double posts, imagine what i felt when i went through reading this application.
    Anyway, i went out of bounds, and i apology for my harsh comment.
    Andster
    Andster
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Andster Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:59 am

Lord Gray wrote:Driftie, you don't have to be rude. Some people need more explanation than others. However this is part of the reason why you need a mic. We believe voice comms are a must, and help to connect people. However, from your application, I see that 1) you do not have a mic, and seem to not have an ability to get one? 2) your S/D is not within our required range, and while this can be bypassed by consistent 1.5 S/D in games themselves, the reports I got so far indicate that your skill level is not there yet.

Of course we will continue with your evaluation, but please understand that there are logical reasons to a possible rejection.

I feel bad now, these rules weren't in effect when I applied.
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:14 am

Lord Gray wrote:Driftie, you don't have to be rude. Some people need more explanation than others. However this is part of the reason why you need a mic. We believe voice comms are a must, and help to connect people. However, from your application, I see that 1) you do not have a mic, and seem to not have an ability to get one? 2) your S/D is not within our required range, and while this can be bypassed by consistent 1.5 S/D in games themselves, the reports I got so far indicate that your skill level is not there yet.

thank you for the reply and yea i cant get a mic but i can possibly get in the clan once my s/d goes up or no? since i cant get the mic

Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 am

Andster wrote:

I felt like you could learn and you did alright... not good but good enough... >_>

What lame excuse do I use, Driftie and read the damn rule... no posty on application.
    Driftie
    Driftie
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post by Driftie Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:03 am

(as in, that place is where i'd writte an excuse to post on an application(last post in applications) )

Last edited by Driftie on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Andster
    Andster
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Andster Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 am

Emorangers23 wrote:
    Andster wrote:

I felt like you could learn and you did alright... not good but good enough... >_>

What lame excuse do I use, Driftie and read the damn rule... no posty on application.

But I had the same s/d when I applied. He'll probably learn the same way I did. This mic thing is in fact a problem, though. Curious to see why he can't get one.
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:35 am

Andster wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    Andster wrote:

But I had the same s/d when I applied. He'll probably learn the same way I did. This mic thing is in fact a problem, though. Curious to see why he can't get one.
    parents
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 pm

archerhood81 wrote:
    Andster wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    Andster wrote:

parents

Lol, Parents are the problem, eh? Pfft, a mic is nothing... I got a cam at the age of 14 for crying out loud. I talk my parents into letting me get it and my parents are not ones to budge at all. Course, I used the fact that my mom could talk and see people like her lifelong friend who lives in Colorado with the cam.. ECT.

Do not really need one as long as you can hear, but do not expect to be scrimming a lot or if at all.
    Andster
    Andster
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Andster Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:
    Andster wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    Andster wrote:

parents

Lol, Parents are the problem, eh? Pfft, a mic is nothing... I got a cam at the age of 14 for crying out loud. I talk my parents into letting me get it and my parents are not ones to budge at all. Course, I used the fact that my mom could talk and see people like her lifelong friend who lives in Colorado with the cam.. ECT.

Do not really need one as long as you can hear, but do not expect to be scrimming a lot or if at all.

I got my webcam last year, and I got my mic recently. Is it because they don't want to spend the money, or they just don't feel like buying one for you? If it's the money, I can link you a $6.99 mic (Though the shipping bumps it up a bit more). It's the one I use.
    archerhood81
    Newb
    Newb

Post by archerhood81 Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Andster wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    archerhood81 wrote:
    Andster wrote:
    Emorangers23 wrote:
    Andster wrote:

parents

I got my webcam last year, and I got my mic recently. Is it because they don't want to spend the money, or they just don't feel like buying one for you? If it's the money, I can link you a $6.99 mic (Though the shipping bumps it up a bit more). It's the one I use.
    they dont like buying things for me.. so i gotta pay for everything i had to buy a 1 dollar Arizona ice tea cuz my dad wont buy me 1 so plz send me the link and once i do get the mic do i get a spot in the clan?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:51 pm