The Charisma [ChR]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charisma is an awesome, friendly, and pr0 clan currently involved in: A.V.A

Navigation

Latest topics

» medics application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm by YellowSun

» w00t Black Ops owns
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 am by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - HDM528's Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm by HDM528

» Genesis AD Roster
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm by Hazrauken

» Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 pm by Dezki

» Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 am by Emorangers23

» Already!?!
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - EmoRhapesPeople's Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm by LMayo

» aplication
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm by Emorangers23

Affiliates

free forum

+3
Favonius
pr0sk1
IDreDDI
7 posters

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 Empty [PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Personal Information

Name*:Jeremy Von Shoemaker

Age*:24

Sex:Male

Picture of Self: Dont Have None on this Computer

IJJI Forum name*:IDreDDI

Tell Us About Yourself! This is your opportunity for us to get to know you:
    I'm 24 years old i smoke tons of weed and play A.V.A Daily, i've Been in Competetive Leagues for Majority my life.
    I've pretty much made a Living off it,i'm open minded and blunt, i speak my mind and very opinionated, I rarely rage or speak unless needed to call out enemy postions etc.
    I'm friendly to the point where i wont bash someone or trash talk to ppl unless they give me reason to do so.i'm a stay at home dad i have 2 boys 5 and 7.
    So i tend to go afk often to help my kids(hope this sint a downfall for you guys). but if you'd like to know more just ask me.

-----------
    Do you have:

Mic?*:Yes

Sound?*:Yes

Ventrilo?*:Yes

-----------
    In-Game Info

IGN*:IDreDDI

S/D*:1.755

Rank*:Staff Sergeant 3rd Class(New Acct

Rank on alt acc?*:Sargeant First Class 5th class S/D is lower then my new one.(as it was my first ava account)

Preferred Class*:I'm Mainly a Sniper but i can run Point or Rifle if needed

Class For Scrimming*(Pick only one):Sniper

Total game time/week*:7 Days a Week for 5-15 Hours a Day(no life)

Do you like to scrim/play competitively?*: yes i do if my team works good together i will play at 110% if not i usually only play at 30% of my skill level so i dont get called a Hacker and kicked from Pubs.(I left eg for lack of skills and teamwork everyone rambo'd alot in CW's)

Prior experience?*:i've been playing fps games now for 15 yrs. i will list a few as followed, Counter Strike: SOurce(3 years), Soldier Front(6 Months),Crossfire(2 years),F.E.A.R Online(1 year), Unreal Tournment 1-2004, Quake, CoD 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2(still Playing),Halo1-2(3 yrs of competetive Leagues), Combat Arms(WOGL Player), and Now A.V.A(for a year)

Prior clans*:eG(eternalGaming.net for a referance)

Reason for leaving (if had a prior clan):

I didnt get along with majority the members and Lacked Teamwork and Leadership Skills

Where did you hear about The Charisma?: Surfing Ijji Forums,and i've seen a few your members in pub games

Affidavit (must read and sign to be able to join)*:

I, (Jeremy Von Shoemaker) have read the complete The Charisma rules and policies (----), and affirm that I understood them and AGREE TO FOLLOW them. I will take full responsibility for my actions (and disciplinary actions) if I violate the clan rules. If I have any questions about the clan rules or any other clan procedures I am aware that I can ask any of the Staff and Admin members for help to understand them.
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: [PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

Post by Emorangers23 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:31 am

Wrecks if you have a problem or anything with a recruit do please just PM it to me no matter the situation. I also do not want none of this being put on people application and stuff. Just next time just PM it to me. I'll deal with it so nothing too bad happens.

So, I do not want to see no more post unless it comes from me, lord, Larshas, or the applicant on this application.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm