The Charisma [ChR]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Charisma is an awesome, friendly, and pr0 clan currently involved in: A.V.A

Navigation

Latest topics

» medics application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:38 pm by YellowSun

» w00t Black Ops owns
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 am by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - HDM528's Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:24 pm by HDM528

» Genesis AD Roster
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm by Hazrauken

» Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:46 pm by Dezki

» Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 am by Emorangers23

» Already!?!
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm by YellowSun

» [PENDING] - EmoRhapesPeople's Application
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm by LMayo

» aplication
[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 pm by Emorangers23

Affiliates

free forum

+3
Favonius
pr0sk1
IDreDDI
7 posters

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application Empty [PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Personal Information

Name*:Jeremy Von Shoemaker

Age*:24

Sex:Male

Picture of Self: Dont Have None on this Computer

IJJI Forum name*:IDreDDI

Tell Us About Yourself! This is your opportunity for us to get to know you:
    I'm 24 years old i smoke tons of weed and play A.V.A Daily, i've Been in Competetive Leagues for Majority my life.
    I've pretty much made a Living off it,i'm open minded and blunt, i speak my mind and very opinionated, I rarely rage or speak unless needed to call out enemy postions etc.
    I'm friendly to the point where i wont bash someone or trash talk to ppl unless they give me reason to do so.i'm a stay at home dad i have 2 boys 5 and 7.
    So i tend to go afk often to help my kids(hope this sint a downfall for you guys). but if you'd like to know more just ask me.

-----------
    Do you have:

Mic?*:Yes

Sound?*:Yes

Ventrilo?*:Yes

-----------
    In-Game Info

IGN*:IDreDDI

S/D*:1.755

Rank*:Staff Sergeant 3rd Class(New Acct

Rank on alt acc?*:Sargeant First Class 5th class S/D is lower then my new one.(as it was my first ava account)

Preferred Class*:I'm Mainly a Sniper but i can run Point or Rifle if needed

Class For Scrimming*(Pick only one):Sniper

Total game time/week*:7 Days a Week for 5-15 Hours a Day(no life)

Do you like to scrim/play competitively?*: yes i do if my team works good together i will play at 110% if not i usually only play at 30% of my skill level so i dont get called a Hacker and kicked from Pubs.(I left eg for lack of skills and teamwork everyone rambo'd alot in CW's)

Prior experience?*:i've been playing fps games now for 15 yrs. i will list a few as followed, Counter Strike: SOurce(3 years), Soldier Front(6 Months),Crossfire(2 years),F.E.A.R Online(1 year), Unreal Tournment 1-2004, Quake, CoD 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2(still Playing),Halo1-2(3 yrs of competetive Leagues), Combat Arms(WOGL Player), and Now A.V.A(for a year)

Prior clans*:eG(eternalGaming.net for a referance)

Reason for leaving (if had a prior clan):

I didnt get along with majority the members and Lacked Teamwork and Leadership Skills

Where did you hear about The Charisma?: Surfing Ijji Forums,and i've seen a few your members in pub games

Affidavit (must read and sign to be able to join)*:

I, (Jeremy Von Shoemaker) have read the complete The Charisma rules and policies (----), and affirm that I understood them and AGREE TO FOLLOW them. I will take full responsibility for my actions (and disciplinary actions) if I violate the clan rules. If I have any questions about the clan rules or any other clan procedures I am aware that I can ask any of the Staff and Admin members for help to understand them.
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

[PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application Empty Re: [PENDING] - IDreDDI's Application

Post by pr0sk1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:59 pm

nice app man!! nearlly as good as mine ;3 *jokes*

hope to see u ingame!!
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Also i am Ingame now if needed
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 pm

kewl kewl, i cant get in game for another week D;;;
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm

lmao why?
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:09 pm

my parents are being hax0r gays and making me tour THEIR friends round england >:O
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:12 pm

lol i feel for you mate but are you atleast enjoying yourself?
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:14 pm

sure, free food and fit b!tches o.o its pro shizzle just haz to do lots of talking and fck loads of walking lol -- and this is AFTER school in MY fcking FREE time
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Bump
    Favonius
    Favonius
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Favonius Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Hey man. I don't want to be a douche here, but you don't need to bump your apps. An admin will get to it, and they're pretty good about it.

Anyways, good to see you apply.
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:17 pm

i bumped becuase i am bored -.- but appreciate the welcome and everything lol
    Driftie
    Driftie
    Lance Corporal
    Lance Corporal

Post by Driftie Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Ye, just wait 'till an admin comes around Wink

And welcome to Charisma.
    Lord Gray
    Lord Gray
    General
    General

Post by Lord Gray Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:45 am

Thank you for your application! You are now a pending member of Charisma. Please use our Ventrilo server regularly. There is a mandatory 10 min "welcome" with an admin, just to put you in the know of what's happening in the clan, and what is expected of you.

Thanks for applying, and have fun!

Lord Gray
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:09 am

Hey, there IDreDDI. Sorry that I could not get to this sooner but I had to work. Nice application you have there. You'll be going through the Recruit Phase here which will last a week and you'll be dealing with me mostly during so and other admins.

Welcome to The Charisma and hope to see you on vent or in game soon.

- Emorangers23
    The Charisma Recruitment Officer
    Wrecks
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Wrecks Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 am

Hey Dredd, aren't you the douche that was spamming AVA public channel 1 with things such as how you don't like anyone not white, I remember specifically me saying I hope your children(if you have/had any ever) would marry a colored person. I'll quote your response, "I'd hang them from a tree out back". Not sure if you're really this ignorant or were just doing it to get a rise out of people, but either way for a 24yr old pretty immature or ignorant.

I wish I would have seen this post earlier so I could point these things out before you even started your recruitment process.
    Emorangers23
    Emorangers23
    Major General
    Major General

Post by Emorangers23 Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Wrecks wrote:Hey Dredd, aren't you the douche that was spamming AVA public channel 1 with things such as how you don't like anyone not white, I remember specifically me saying I hope your children(if you have/had any ever) would marry a colored person. I'll quote your response, "I'd hang them from a tree out back". Not sure if you're really this ignorant or were just doing it to get a rise out of people, but either way for a 24yr old pretty immature or ignorant.

I wish I would have seen this post earlier so I could point these things out before you even started your recruitment process.

Could have just PM me that information. We'll see what happens when he hops on vent and plays with us.
    Wrecks
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Wrecks Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Sorry, I figured everyone should know what this guy really is.
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 pm

lmao i dont remember that, or remember saying it i do tend to let my younger brother play when he visits could have been him, I'll ask him if he was saying that crap, becuase i honestly don't speak to people in that manner.
    And secondly my 2 boy's are half black and half white.
    So i know for certain i didn't say them words. Shocked

Last edited by IDreDDI on Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo's)
    Wrecks
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Wrecks Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Well someone, using your account did say those words. It was in a public chat so plenty of people saw it, and it went on for 5-10 minutes.
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 pm

i like dredd Very Happy kewl dude on vent
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

+ Wrecks, everyone haz their moment dont they o.o specailly me lulz

if we screw up we apologize and carry on, no use crying over craps thats already been shat out, and if dredd does try and start sht im sure gray has his boot on with the ban-saw rivving and ready to go Very Happy
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm

As I stated above i am checking into talking with my brother about the issue. but if it does come out he said these things i will handle it becuase it's my fualt for letting him use my acct. so if you have a problem with it then fine be upset, but what my brother says or does shouldnt effect your opinion about me.
    pr0sk1
    pr0sk1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by pr0sk1 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:57 pm

exactamundo!! Very Happy
    Wrecks
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Wrecks Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:07 pm

IDreDDI wrote:As I stated above i am checking into talking with my brother about the issue. but if it does come out he said these things i will handle it becuase it's my fualt for letting him use my acct. so if you have a problem with it then fine be upset, but what my brother says or does shouldnt effect your opinion about me.

I don't know who was on the account, but as you said, it came from your account. There is no way to prove or disprove who actually said it. And proski, if you saw what was said, you wouldn't being saying that.
    IDreDDI
    IDreDDI
    Private

Post by IDreDDI Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:54 am

I've explained my story about this situation to Lord Gray and have explained it was my younger brother who was playing on my account while i was taking care of my kids, and he apologizes if he offended anyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:55 am